An ideal appetizer that pairs perfectly with almost any wine: it’s subtle enough for delicate whites and stands up well to sturdy reds.
Recipe type: Antipasti
- 8 oz (240 g) Italissima Provolone, finely diced
- 1½ tbsp (25 mL) Mediterranean Gourmet Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) French shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Mediterranean Gourmet Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together and add pepper to taste. Reserve in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with croutons, crackers, cucumber or zucchini rounds or Boston lettuce leaves.