|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||12 Minutes|
- 3 tbsp Italissima Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 English Cucumber, Seeded and Julienned (or Grated and Drained)
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1 tsp Chiquilin Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Merchants Spice Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 12 Bread Rolls
- 5 oz Italissima Smoked Aged White Cheddar, Sliced
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- In a bowl, mix Cream Cheese with lemon juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper and add cucumber. Stir and reserve.
- Season chicken with spices. In a saucepan, melt butter on high heat and brown chicken 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Cut bread rolls in half without cutting through completely. Open and place Cheddar on bottom halves and heat in oven at 325°F (160°C) for 2 minutes or until cheese softens. Top with chicken, spinach and cucumber remoulade.