|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 100 grams Italissima Grana Padano
- 500 grams Spinach
- 250 grams Smoked bacon
- 2 Red apples
- 3 tbsp Italissima Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Italissima Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Trim and wash spinach and break it with your hands. Dice bacon and brown in a spoonful of oil. Peel the apples and cut into segments.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining oil with vinegar, salt and pepper. In a salad bowl, mix spinach, bacon and apples. Pour on the dressing, mix and sprinkle with slivers of Grana Padano and garnish with salt and pepper.