|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 24 Wonton Wrappers Thawed
- 2 1/2 tbsp Butter, Divided
- 24 Mediterranean Gourmet Asparagus Spears Cut into 1" (2.5 cm) Lengths
- 1 French Shallot, Chopped
- 1/4 cup White Wine or Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Italissima Sherry Wine Vinegar or Italissima White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 oz Italissima Brie, Sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Brush wonton wrappers with 11⁄2 tbsp (25 ml) melted butter and press 2 wrappers into each mould of a muffin pan.
- In a saucepan, melt remaining butter on medium heat and cook asparagus for 2 minutes. Reserve in a bowl.
- In the same saucepan, cook shallot for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce by half. Add vinegar and reduce once again by half. Pour over asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide asparagus and Brie among muffin moulds lined with wonton wrappers.
- Bake on bottom oven rack for 15 minutes or until wonton wrappers are golden brown.
*Thaw the wonton wrappers overnight in the refrigerator.