|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 cup Granola Cereal
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 3 tbsp Okanagagn Falls Honey, Divided
- 1 cup Italissima Marscarpone
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Fresh Fruit, Your Choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix cereal, melted butter and 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey. Divide the mixture into 8 small oven-safe glass dishes.
- Lightly press the cereal into the bottom of the dishes and along the sides. Bake in the oven 10–15 minutes or until crust is firm and golden. Let cool.
- Beat Mascarpone with milk and 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey.
- Divide mixture among tarts and top with fresh fruit.