|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup Raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 5 oz Italissima Marscarpone
- 1 cup Fat-Free Vanilla Greek Style Yogurt
- 2 cups Store Bought Angel Food Cake, Cut into Cubes
- 2 cups Pink Grapefruit Segments (Membrane Removed)
- In a saucepan, mix sugar and grapefruit juice. Bring to a boil and let boil for 5 minutes to obtain a syrup. Cool at room temperature.
- Using an electric mixer, whip Mascarpone and add yogurt.
- Divide angel food cake among 8 verrines or small glasses.
- Cover with half of Mascarpone cream, add grapefruit, then cover with remaining Mascarpone cream.
- Top with grapefruit syrup and reserve in the refrigerator until ready to serve.